This summer is filled with fun and exciting concerts. There is a variety of artists who will be performing in stadiums in Raleigh North Carolina including Coastal Credit Union Music Park and The Red Hat Amphitheater. Here are a few of the most popular concerts that are coming up this summer.
- Morgan wallen on June 3rd at 7:30
- Parker McCollum on June 4th at 8pm
- Maren Morris on June 9th at 8pm
- Machine Gun Kelly on June 22nd at 7:30
- Backstreet Boys on June 25th at 7:30
- Luke bryan on July 8th at 7pm
- Riley green on July 8th at 7pm
- Big Time Rush on July 15th at 8pm
- New kids On The Block on July 22nd at 8pm
- Shawn Mendes on July 23rd at 7pm
There are several more concerts taking place during this time and you can go to different websites like Ticketmaster or JamBase to see the full list of concerts and to buy tickets. The average ticket price for all of these concerts ranges from $150-$1500. You can buy lawn tickets for less money which is a very popular option.
Most of these concerts will take place at different stadiums in the Raleigh/Durham area. All of these locations are typically around 30-45 minutes away from most people living in the Garner/Clayton area.
This summer is huge for concerts because this is the first time in 2 years that everything is somewhat normal with Covid-19. As of right now some of these shows are requiring health checks which means you have to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of the event. These requirements might be dropped by May or June.
You should definitely check out all of these exciting concerts for this upcoming summer!
Rylee Gupton & Jayden Bumpus